Last August - 糖果 - 黑澀會.其他黑澀會美眉專區 - 我愛黑澀會 | 模範棒棒堂 ♂ 超級後援會 - Powered by Discuz!
我愛黑澀會 | 模範棒棒堂 ♂ 超級後援會
我愛黑澀會 模範棒棒堂 超級後援會 www.stephylove.com

標題: Last August
fghgj69n4g

新手上路
等级: 1 - 我愛黑澀會过客
生命值 : 0 / 0
魔力值 : 0 / 1
经验值 : 0 %

UID: 46265
精華: 0
積分: 1
帖子: 1
威望: 1
金錢: 1
被警告: 0
閱讀權限: 10
註冊: 2016-5-3
狀態:
發表於 2016-5-3 14:14  資料  個人空間  主頁 短消息  加為好友 
Last August

(Reporter Li Lan) only a year of marriage, his wife filed for divorce, and do not raise children. 30-year-old Wu Gang Dangdie mother,moncler femme, raising to 17-year-old son. Paternity test results can be almost defeated him: the child is not actually own. The day before his lawyer came to court, the ex-wife and "son" to court, asking them to compensate their own 17 to alimony and mental damages, a total of 350,000.

Difference

A father and son introverted a hot

Yesterday afternoon, the reporter saw Zhao Qian, she was busy greeting guests Shiqiaopu furniture store. She is the current wife Wu Gang, the day before yesterday evening,piumini woolrich outlet, Wu Gang could not sleep, for fear his heart depressed, she accompanied him to chat, did not sleep one night, and looked very tired. But to see the guests, she was trying out a smile. Guests around her "bargain" bargaining for nearly half an hour, finally sold out sofa. "I have not opened three days, today is the first single." Qian Zhao smiled,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/menscasual/n-tops-24-menscasual.html, and even said "good luck."

Qian Zhao said that after her husband died three years ago, and that they live alone with children. Later, after a friend, he met Wu Gang. "He gave me the first impression is not bad." She evaluation Gang introverted personality, man of few words, I feel more honest. "I was most impressed that he was a man with children ten years." Qian Zhao said in his home and saw his son Wu Gang Fang Fang cook, filled with warmth. Qian Zhao said Fang Fang in terms of height and looks, a big difference with Wu Gang, Wu Gang, thick, thin and Fang Fang. Qian Zhao was thinking, Fang Fang might look like his mother now.

They married in 2008, does not exclude marriage Qian Zhao Fang Fang, when his own son the same treatment. "I do not think Fang Fang had a mother, as long as he go to school every morning I would get up and give him breakfast." Lived together for a long time, Qian Zhao feel a bit wrong, and Wu Gang Fang Fang's character is very different. Wu Gang,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/uchiyama-sports/new-m1040ee-a.html, introverted man, Fang Fang feisty; Gang things low-key, and Fang Fang character hot. Zhao Qian sometimes a little puzzled, "This child is Wu Gang own it?"

Be suspicious

Excesses son in the end Xiangshui

Fang Fang also does not exclude the "stepmother", along with Qian Zhao's son is also very good. Can make Zhao Qian understand is that every time the holidays, his mother Fang Fang have to spend a few days there. After Fang Fang came back, the child feels like being "brainwashed", like, for a person like. Fang Fang will usually take the initiative to call themselves "Auntie", but also said to myself, "Thank you", you can come back from his mother at the child's eyes are looking at her with hatred, we do not call her.

One day,canada goose femme, after brushing Qian Zhao Spring Festival last year after feeling a burning pain in the gums, teeth that suffer from inflammation. The next day when brushing your teeth can be found there was a toothbrush pepper taste. At that time, she became suspicious, then in terms of the front side mounted toothache,woolrich online, after seeing Fang Fang, in the side, "smiling at the news." Qian Zhao thought the child might go to the real mother heard some baseless rumor, had some of their misconceptions.

Zhao Qian Gang said no to these things. May be less than a week, when Wu Gang, brushing also suffered a "tooth inflammation." That things Zhao Qian told Wu Gang Wu Gang jumped all over a pass Fang Fang, Fang Fang did not say anything.

Last August, the "contradiction" between adults and children upgrades to accompany Qian Zhao Gang got married back home paid off, a special zone to play Fang Fang, Fang Fang was wearing a hole in the clothes went. When Zhao Qian Gang busy and paid off, Fang Fang told friends: "Auntie good for me!" "Kan Ma,http://cutyayu.sakura.ne.jp/cabbs/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=122&page=, I wear good clothes rotten Oh," ......!

Wu Gang also see in the eyes, but no way, had to hold back an angry heart. In the evening,woolrich sito ufficiale, returned it, tossing and turning Wu Gang, said angrily: "This child is too outrageous, I really do not know me, free paternity test must be done." Qian Zhao said it was her first listen Wu Gang times referred to "paternity", thought it was his angry words.

the truth

Two non-biological child identification display

Qian Zhao did not expect that, Wu Gang really carrying their own, with Fang Fang do a paternity test. But Wu Gang handle very "art":

The first step: he first went to the center of a paternity test, submitted an application.

Step Two: Then he told Fang Fang: You'll want to test the university, go about blood tests. Fang Fang to the hospital for blood, the blood of this pipe to a paternity test center.

The third step: he then paternity testing center to extract his blood, and wait for the results.

"I remember back in April this year, he got the report said a word." Qian Zhao said Wu Gang, the day looked very haggard, told her to do a paternity test, Fang Fang was not his son. Wu Gang told her, "Identification Center said,http://www.noshironet.jp/bbs2/light.cgi?res=82, for the sake of one hundred percent accurate, will do a paternity test, in order to prevail in the second report." After Wu Gang finished, very depressed.

"I was also very surprised to hear." Qian Zhao said, waiting for the second report released the day, Wu Gang, like for a person like forlornly, shouted to his comrades to drink at home until late at night. "If one day drunk and party conflict has arisen how to do?" Qian Zhao said she thought he was afraid, they quickly had an excuse, Fang Fang to arrange his grandfather wife and children lived for some time.

August 10 this year, Wu Gang received a call paternity testing center. The 47-year-old man, not even the courage to answer the phone, he let Zhao Qian pick. "You are his wife, right?" "Yes!" "The result came out!" "How?" Qian Zhao said, his heart in his throat.

"You'd better come along with him." This answer, let Zhaoqian Ming white identification results,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/topism/bottoms-12-topism.html, she slowly put down the phone. "I really do not know how to say to him." Qian Zhao said, when she can do, is clinging to Wu Gang.

Litigation

Sued "wife and children" claim 350,000 yuan

"Raising his 17 years, is not the son, is replaced by such a blow everyone can not afford." Took the paternity test results, Wu Gang worry for several days. Later,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/juraice/grs8144bcz-188ro.html, he finally found the courage and dialed his ex-wife's phone, after communicating with his ex-wife, he commissioned a lawyer.

"We have found a seven lawyers are not desirable,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ebest-dvd/0000001020388.html, only the first eight lawyers feel more satisfied and eventually hired him." Zhao Qian said the two decided to find the kind of image is good, feet in the air, feel the courage to speak lawyers.

"Wu Gang, obviously at a disadvantage, with the help of his ex-wife and son's father raising children for 17 years, of course, should apply in the courtroom confidently pay the damages." Qian Zhao said Wu Gang made the request for compensation was 35 million, which includes 17 years Fang Fang raising costs, as well as 100,000 yuan for mental damages, the day before yesterday has come to the court filing.

"Fang Fang know the results of a paternity test it?" A reporter asked. "We did not say, maybe he's mother said." Qian Zhao said Fang Fang is now just a month back occasionally times at home, and meet them, do not speak to each other, really worried something bad might happen someday. Now she is a time,http://www.kobaaki.com/diary202/diary/diary.cgi, to try to accompany Wu Gang.

Who the father was? Qian Zhao said he and Wu Gang privately communicated wife Jing, Jing replied, Fang Fang's father when she was 18 years ago in the ballroom dance knowledge, used to live in Yangjiaping, now removed, is a company CEOs.

(Privacy concerns over the name of the characters are not his real name)

Wu Gang current wife Zhao Qian said:

17-year-old Fang Fang in height, looks, personality aspects are very different and Wu Gang. Wu Gang stout, Fang Fang lanky; introverted man Wu Gang, Fang Fang feisty; Gang things low-key, and Fang Fang character hot. On Wu Gang and Zhao Qian wedding, Fang Fang rags "trouble" and eventually led to the proposed Gang "to do a paternity test."

頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-3-28 21:40

Processed in 2.219630 second(s), 7 queries