X0z5WQjqFy - 暗黑涩会美眉 - 黑澀會.其他黑澀會美眉專區 - 我愛黑澀會 | 模範棒棒堂 ♂ 超級後援會 - Powered by Discuz!
我愛黑澀會 | 模範棒棒堂 ♂ 超級後援會
我愛黑澀會 模範棒棒堂 超級後援會 www.stephylove.com

標題: X0z5WQjqFy
ilwgxi2855

新手上路
等级: 1 - 我愛黑澀會过客
生命值 : 0 / 18
魔力值 : 2 / 430
经验值 : 73 %

UID: 46253
精華: 0
積分: 8
帖子: 8
威望: 8
金錢: 8
被警告: 0
閱讀權限: 10
註冊: 2016-4-19
狀態:
發表於 2016-4-29 01:47  資料  個人空間  主頁 短消息  加為好友 
X0z5WQjqFy

Man decided to commit suicide before tweeting.
Man microblogging a death countdown 22 hours 25 minutes, according to police its judgment selfies place, four hours after the rescue,852t4tg4YP, to save its

Rescued the whole

At 2:43 on April 9, released micro-Bo said, not the courage to live. 8:00,cnykROigC9, Linshui County Public Security Bureau police discovered this information. 9:00, the police successfully verify the true identity of the person who posted. 12:15, after investigation, the police finally found a hotel in the county Xiaohua.

Yesterday morning, just turned 20-year-old Kwong a young man,8lVd834H4y, and because parents quarrel, feeling "about to collapse",barbour pas cher, decided to commit suicide. Through micro-Bo, he began the countdown to his death.

Young man by the microblogging released the self-view of police in a hotel this man was rescued.

Men live microblogging a death countdown

April 9 at 8:00 am,air max pas cher, when Linshui County Public Security Bureau Network Security brigade police network routine inspections on the network, found a netizen "HBL" (a pseudonym) published on micro at 2:43 on April 9 within the jurisdiction Bo said: "the loss of interest in life, lose confidence in ourselves,canada goose pas cher, lost the courage to live." going to choose to die this way, life will be a countdown, the countdown is: 22 hours and 25 minutes.

Human life, linshui police officers will immediately report to the leadership of this situation, while actively think of ways to contact the Internet users through the microblogging post persuade people.

9:00, through online information and a lot of painstaking work,Veste parajumpers, the success of the police to verify the true identity of the person who posted. Posted named Xiaohua (a pseudonym),Roshe Run, male, aged 20,6Mgxxbjv64, Guang'an territorial waters, is currently in the territorial waters of the confluence of town relatives to do the decoration apprentice.

Find this information, the police divided, a group of police went to their relatives, a home team to its understanding of the situation and communicate with their families. "To his school renovated the place and found that he was not in, and then linked to his master." Police investigators said Xiaohua master give him a call and send text messages, did not get a reply, "It was just more anxious, afraid he made something stupid come. "

Police investigators told reporters by telephone, they are linked to the Xiaohua parents working outside, "but Xiaohua parents do not take the phone, text messaging is not back."

Rescued

Self FIG expose their whereabouts

Subsequently, the police investigators found online Xiaohua has made a micro-Bo, "I'm sorry, I have the courage to go to answer a call."

Little by little over time, 11:00, Xiaohua from "suicide" There are 13 hours, worried about Xiaohua make extreme behavior of the police anxious. "I know the police were looking for him, a lot of relatives are to call him, everyone in the hope that he quickly appeared, afraid to stimulate him, only to find him through the means of communication is not the solution." Police investigators said,s6SHGdI3eR, coworkers We can continue to focus on his micro-blog, send text messages to him so he do not get excited, "think about your family, do not do anything silly."

Just when everyone was frustrated when his attention microblogging police found a detail. "We found him today made a QQ space signature, but also a self-timer with his diagram." Police said he can see the picture by zooming Language room bed and the window looks like, the general layout of the hotel. " this figure is expose himself. "

Through pictures, police in the county Xiaohua judge a hotel,75tRqz3Av0, which greatly reduced the scope to find someone, the county police began to search the hotel carpet.

Time to 12:15, after an intensive investigation, the police finally found a hotel in the county Xiaohua.

the reason

Suicide because parents quarrel

"After seeing Xiaohua see him unscathed, also relieved. He was not talking just head down, feeling very depressed." Police told reporters,xD1uX1Shz1, after appease Xiaohua, sent him to a school renovation place, "and later to chat with him that, because of suicide and parents quarreled, other specific reasons but are not willing to say a word."

It is what, just let a 20-something man thought of suicide? On Xiaohua microblogging live suicide on message has been deleted, but a microblogging April 7, causing the attention of reporters. "They were very nice to me, but my own heart, but a kind of feeling of living off others, I think this life through those times I really almost to collapse, these two days have been a plan we do not want to see the outcome, I'm afraid I really harden to go along with my plan,NbHa3TBvC2, by then maybe even worse than I thought. "

Master Xiaohua told reporters, with his small Hua Ganggang learn renovated less than a few days, for Xiaohua family and himself are not very understanding. "Xiaohua previously outside the factory to work, only to come a few days, the 8th in the afternoon to let him go to work, he did not come, did not expect such a thing happened." Master Huang told reporters, now Xiaohua already back home, did not give him He says will not come to work.

As of press time, the reporter has not yet contacted Xiaohua. (Text characters as a pseudonym) reporter Liu Hu West City Reading data network diagram

頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-18 11:48

Processed in 2.284801 second(s), 7 queries